Thursday, October 7, 2010

JUCIY COUTURE

JUICY COUTURE is my new love
i like it logo and product
that was awesome
below the list is i wan to buy...
so many right...TT
i become poverty already..TT
i go find job...
i wan buy it all from myself...



today go out wif my family
we go MC DONALD eat lunch,wow..
mc shakes spicy,nice....
after lunch we go tesco
buy ingredients for dinner..
we go watson mummy buy many cosmetics for me~
wow..so happy!!!
have JUICY COUTURE body showel gel,body cream(this two is my cousin regina give me one
thx a lot...i love it much)
next is MAYBELLINE mascara waterproof
next is MAJORICA MAJOCA eye shadow(pink and white)
next is RIMME LONDON lips gloss
next is CHAMON professional eyeshadow
that all
hahax...happy happy happy
and last night my friend go travel come back he buy this for me
HELLO KITTY chocolate
HELLO KITTY pen
HELLO KITTY card
and HELLO KITTY BOX~HAHAHAHAHAX~cute lahhhhhhhh
last night i draw two pic


^^happy day^^

2 comments: