Wednesday, August 18, 2010



















HERE WE ARE!
all together is doudou familyXD
tis idea come from edna tan
today go school lewat again!
sienzzzzzz!
see tat woman act seh act seh~
HATE HER!!!
SOMEDAY I WILL SLAP HER!!!
she ask me why so later go school
i tell her is my mummy later,not my problem
she scold me dun always use your mummy to be the excuse
yo!i heard tat  plug hot!
i dun wan talk to her anymore she talk wif me i jus answer oo
SIENZZZ!!!!
after tat i go inside see chew,edna,brenda,sit very far from our class
i stand in front at them,them loudly me stay away from there
because there have many ANT!!! so horrible
find a place to sit down and starting playing ANT
hahax
at the moment edna suddenly so brenda is toufu,me dou nai,chew dou fen,vera dou gan,and the last edna herself is dou jiang~hahax
then we become doudou familyXD
HAPPY I HAVE THEM! I LOVE U ALL MY FRIEND IN MY SCHOOL!

after school i go holiday plaza wif mummy we go buy perfume
i go ANNA SUI counter ask the Lip Rouge Glossy水漾薔薇唇膏 here have already or not,she tell me tat wat  is tat ....wa biang!
then i give her see the magzine ,she say here dun have..
siao loh~~~i love the lip glossy so much!
i know tis  lip glossy is when i at the taiwan airport...first time i saw it i alreday love it!
but tat time,the promoter say no stock now==
SAD lah~
the 1st ~























today feel happy^^
                                                               by zora

No comments:

Post a Comment