Tuesday, February 8, 2011

new year,valantine♥

halo everyone no long time no update my blog...miss you all..hehe....
because before most busy,therefore not free to update my blog...
im very expect my prince 'iphone4' coming...
feel badly cuz i cant use it in this new year...haizzzzzz.....
now still waiting my prince come...have 4 more days...
very excited...
but is black color not white...T.T
never mind is iphone that ok already...good

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
WISH YOU ALL,HEALT,HAPPINESS,RICH...
ALL THE BEST IN THIS RABBIT...
BE HAPPY EVERYDAY^^

valantine day is coming soon,
very sad,this year still celebrate this  festival myself....
how come like this T.T
where is my MR.RIGHT???
im waiting for T.T

that day i go shopping...
maybe i going crazy so i directly buy
5 bottle of perfume...
i got collect the bottle of perfume
so if the bottle is special and the taste is nice
i will buy it...hahax
the perfume list:
1.anna sui
2.issey miyaki
3.lancome
4.D&G
5.gucci
6.chanel
very nice~~~~~~~~~i love it^^



No comments:

Post a Comment