Wednesday, April 14, 2010

my hand so sore

today go school is suffering~OMG
copy all the note~
copy the note from morning to school~
all teacher give so many note let us copy~
so poor loh me
my hand seizure disorder~so pain~
but wat can i do?
juz continue to copy all the note~
haiz~
my teacher all going crazy already~
who is the most pathetic?
all the student~
everyday in school are suffering~

today moral class very funny~
cuz teacher are teaching how to recycle and
how to protection of the environment~
teacher say in tis world malaysia littering are TOP1~
she say all the malaysian go way can throw the rubbish anyway~
"malaysian suka buang sampah sentiasa buang buang buang "
she say like tat~
my frenz hear teacher say like tat
he told the teacher~
"princpal also like buang buang buang "
teacher said him princpal buang apa
"he say buang student loh everyday in weekly must said
if u in my school are not according to the school law~i will buang u,n u no need to come to school
n everyday according to the school law"
teacher silent no talk anything~
==
OMG
my frenz so cute
  teacher are become crazy already 
hahax 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment